Servet Eyüpgiller started his career as an assistant finance inspector. He has 32 years of experience in successful bureaucracy, including Deputy Chairman of the Board of Sworn-in Banks Auditor, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of BAG-KUR, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of TKI, Member of the High Advisory Board of the Central Bank, and Board Member of the Central Bank. Then he worked as a lawyer for 5 years.
Since 1989, he has been working as a Chartered Accountant and Chief Auditor. From 1969 to 2000, Eyüpgiller also taught Tax Law, Accounting, Banking, Central Bank Management and financial institutions in various faculties and colleges.
Eyüpgiller, the founding partner of HLB Saygın Certified Financial Consultancy and Independent Auditing Inc. has many published professional books. The main books of these books are “Bank Management “, “BAG-KUR System” and ” Banks Law Commentary”.
He also has 4 published anthology and poetry books.
– LAWS RELATED TO BANKS, ANKARA 1965
– DISTRIBUTION OF LOANS BETWEEN SECTORS, ANKARA 1970
– DISTRIBUTION OF LOANS AND INTEREST ISSUES IN TURKEY, ANKARA 1972
– REFORM IN STATE BANKS STATUS, ANKARA 1972
– BAĞ-KUR SYSTEM AND APPLICATION IN 99 QUESTIONS, ANKARA 1972 (3rd EDITION)
– CONTEMPORARY BANK MANAGEMENT, ANKARA 1979 (3rd EDITION)
– TURKISH BANKING LEGISLATION, ANKARA 1976
– INTRODUCTION TO BANKING, ANKARA 1981 (2nd EDITION)
– Commentary on the Banks Act, ANKARA 1981
– BANK AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, ANKARA 1985 (2nd EDITION)
– CENTRAL BANKING AND RELATIONS, ANKARA 1982
– AUDITING IN BANKS, ANKARA 1985
– BANKING INFORMATION FOR BANKERS, ANKARA 2002
– ALSO MORE THAN 500 VARIOUS ARTICLES.